The latest version of Nitro’s desktop offering provides integration with Nitro Cloud, a new service that gives powerful flexibility to businesses when sharing, signing, and collaborating with documents.
“The latest release of Nitro Pro delivers on our promise to make the document lifecycle as painless as possible,” said Nitro’s Founder and CEO, Sam Chandler. “Pro 9 is an evolutionary leap forward for anyone who works with documents. For the first time, we connect the desktop to the cloud, enabling sharing, signing and collaboration online. Send documents to anyone for review, markup, or e-signing, all in the browser.”
Highlights in the latest version include:
- Nitro Cloud Integration. Nitro Cloud enables document sharing, signing and collaboration in the browser, with no desktop software required. Send documents for review, contracts for signing, and invite people to collaborate using Nitro Cloud’s online markup tools.
- All-new Look and Feel. Updated to the Windows 8/Office 2013 application style, Nitro Pro’s user interface is familiar to anyone who uses Microsoft Office, which means virtually no learning curve.
- Compare PDFs – Visually & by Content. Nitro Pro’s PDF compare tool allows you to easily spot the differences when comparing two versions of a document. Quickly analyze inconsistencies in your documents, accelerating review processes and improving collaboration.
- Enhanced Text Editing. New and enhanced intuitive text editing tools allow changes to text in paragraphs or line-by-line as well as easy switching between the two editing modes.
- Topaz Integration. Nitro Pro integrates with Topaz’s electronic signature software and pads for incorporating electronic signatures in digital documents.
- Measurement Tools. Nitro Pro’s brand-new measuring tools enable you to precisely measure distance, perimeter, and area in your PDF files including drawings, blueprints, computer-aided design (CAD) files and other documents. Nitro can snap to various points including midpoints, intersections and endpoints, making measurement fast and painless.
- Outlook Plugin. Nitro Pro’s new plugin for Microsoft Outlook gives you the power of PDF inside your email client. Quickly and easily convert emails, entire email folders, and email attachments to PDF documents.
- Visual Document Assembly. It’s now even easier to create ready-to-share PDFs from multiple source documents. Using Nitro Pro’s new visual document assembly tools, you can quickly combine Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other documents into one professional-grade PDF.
- Faster Than Ever Before. Nitro Pro displays documents up to 30% faster than previous versions, and significantly faster than competing solutions.